About to renew or register with Office of Information Commission
Can you answer YES to these questions…
- Have you assessed the risks involved in processing personal data and put measures in place to mitigate against them?
- Is there a documented security programme that specifies the technical, administrative and physical safeguards for personal data?
- Is there a documented process for resolving security related complaints and issues?
- Is there a designated individual who is responsible for preventing and investigating security breaches?
- Are industry standard encryption technologies employed for transferring, storing, and receiving individuals’ sensitive personal information?
- Is personal information systematically destroyed, erased, or anonymised when it is no longer legally required to be retained.
- Can access to personal data be restored in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident?
Maybe we can help?
We offer training, templates and tools for data protection and information security including the very successful Data Eventory.
Data Eventory provides a log of your processes, your data, details of storage and sharing as well as copies of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and Data Sharing Agreements. It also provides traffic light reporting and is a go-to tool if you have a Breach or Cyber issue and need to understand all the data, stakeholders, provisions and agreements. This is a great asset with full import, export, automation and flow available through the Microsoft compatible toolkit.
If you want help with managing data protection or information security, get in touch.
Adapt Consulting Company - Consult, CoCreate, Deliver
Mob 447797762051 Skype timhjrogers Twitter @timhjrogers